You can return goods in accordance with the provisions of the statutory right of withdrawal. Details and particulars can be found below.
Right of withdrawal
Our special Christmas return period: All items shipped between November 1 and December 31 can be returned up to and including January 31 of the following year. You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their nature, properties and functioning. Legal rights of return remain unaffected.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
- The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of revocation,
- In the case of a contract of sale: at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately: at the place where you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took possession of the last of the goods.
- In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several instalments or in several pieces: at the place where you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took possession of the last instalment or piece.
- In the case of a contract for the regular supply of goods over a fixed period of time: on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took possession of the first goods.
In the case of a combination of several alternatives, the most recent date is decisive.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Brevis GmbH, Ralf Bäumer, Zieglerstraße 19, 33161 Hövelhof, +49 (0) 52 57 - 9 37 36 22, email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation - return and refund
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery from the cheap standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return or hand over the goods to Brevis GmbH, Ralf Bäumer, Zieglerstraße 19, 33161 Hövelhof, +49 (0) 52 57 - 9 37 36 24, firstname.lastname@example.org, without delay and in any event within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the revocation of this agreement. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functioning.
End of the cancellation policy